G&L Tribute L2000 4 String Black
Richards Price £ 540.00
or just £27 P/M with 18 interest free payments.
Price includes Over £100 of added value: (Meticulous quality control & professional setup (worth over £55), 6 & 12 month check/reset, pre-dispatch play test by Richard.) CLICK FOR COMPREHENSIVE OVERVIEW
When Leo Fender† launched the G&L L-2000™ bass in 1980, it was clear he was ready to make history all over again. Never before had such a wide range of tones come from a single bass, and throughout its evolution the iconic L-2000 has continued to win the hearts of bassists of every style and musical taste.
The foundation of the L-2000 is a pair of G&L Magnetic Field Design™ humbuckers backed by the flexible Tri-Tone™ control system, providing the sort of versatility that'll let you find your tone no matter what kind of bass line you're laying down. The Tri-Tone system features a trio of mini toggles for pickup selection, series/parallel signal routing and active/passive operation, as well as a trio of knobs for volume, treble and bass. With all that under the hood, Leo gave the L-2000 the kind of chops that'll fit in any situation, from classic R&B to power-packed rock to poppin' funk. What's more, the L-2000 features an innovative Leo Fender-designed Saddle-Lock™ bridge to transfer string energy right into the body end-grain for an incredibly resonant instrument.
The Tribute® Series L-2000 delivers the magic of Leo's revolutionary bass at a price attainable for every working musician. Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you'll never look back.
- • Gloss Black over basswood, clear satin neck finish, rosewood fingerboard
- • Tobacco Sunburst over swamp ash, matching headstock, clear satin neck finish, rosewood fingerboard
- • Blueburst over swamp ash, clear satin neck finish, maple fingerboard
- • Natural Gloss over swamp ash, clear satin neck finish, rosewood fingerboard
- • LEFTHANDED Natural Gloss over swamp ash, clear satin neck finish, rosewood fingerboard
- SCALE: 34"
- PICKUPS: Two Leo Fender†-designed / Paul Gagon-specified G&L MFD™ humbucking pickups made in Fullerton, California
- BODY WOOD: Swamp Ash on translucent and burst finishes, Basswood on solid finishes
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4"
- NECK RADIUS: 12"
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: Traditional open-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock™
- ELECTRONICS: Tri-Tone™ system with 3-position pickup selector, series/parallel switch, 3-position pre-amp mode switch, volume, treble, bass