- All-solid woods acoustic-electric bass guitar 5-string version.
- Carefully selected materials.
- Unique manufacturing and construction technologies, such as own soundboard design and the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint.
- Natural restrained look of the guitar underscored by an open-pore finish, an faux tortoise body binding, and white pearl side position markers.
- Fretted or fretless versions available.
The Bc 61-CM 5 is a solid-wood acoustic-electric bass guitar engineered to deliver a superb sound. The soundboard features a proprietary construction that includes an unconventional soundhole designed to enhance low-end response. The combination of an western red cedar soundboard and African mahogany back and sides produces a perfect tonal balance. The bass comes with a pickup and LR Baggs Element Active System – Volume Tone Control electronics.
|Available body shapes||Bc|
|Neck-to-body joint||15th fret|
|Solid top - grade||Western red cedar - AA|
|Solid back and sides - grade||African mahogany - AA|
|Bridge string spacing||2 13/16|
|Top finish||Open-Pore Finish|
|Back and sides finish||Open-Pore Finish|
|Nut width||1 3/4|
|Neck reinforcement||CNR System with dual-action adjustment|
|Neck profile||Furch Bass D|
|Scale length||33 7/8|
|Fingerboard radius||15 3/4|
|Fingerboard side inlay||White pearl position dots|
|Neck material||African Mahogany|
|Machine heads||Furch Machine Black Chrome - gear ratio 1:18|
|Zero fret||Black TUSQ|
|Nut string spacing||1 1/2|
|Strings||Elixir Bass Nickel Plated Steel Nanoweb 45-130; D`Addario Chrome XL Flat Wound 45-132 (fretless)|
|Neck finish||Open-Pore Finish with antibacterial additive|
|Headstock finish||Open-Pore Finish|
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE