The Eastman AC122-2CE has become my "go to" recommendation for anyone looking for the most INCREDIBLE all-rounder instrument - but there is NOTHING all-rounder about the tone from this incredible guitar.
The Eastman guitars put many brands to total shame - the difference between what this guitar achieves and even guitars by other brands at twice the price is remarkable.
The auditorium body shape is very comfortable - so if you want a nice easy guitar to hold it ticks the box.
If you want a sweet sounding instrument you have come to the right place with a cedar top (which gives you a warmer tone than spruce - if you want the more biting tone then check out its sister the AC122-1CE) and sapele back and sides. All solid woods! The all solid wood nature of the guitar ensures the very best tone and resonance.
OK - so we know its super comfortable and it sounds amazing!
The guitar has a beautifully discrete pickup system with a tone and volume sound wheel under the lip of the sound hole. A perfect solution for those open mic nights!
The guitar comes with a beautiful gig bag which is nicely padded offering excellent protection.
Of ALL acoustic guitars we sell at Richards Guitars - this guitar will always be on my personal list of recommendations. If you want a little more bite - maybe a little more crisp edge - then the spruce version (AC122-1CE) is equally wonderful.
Watch my video shown in the thumbnails where I discuss the two models and give them both a play!
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1-3/4"
- Fretwire:22 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" x 4 1/4"
- Bracings:Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Cedar
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top and Back
- Binding Material:Tortoise
- Logo:Eastman Maple
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Back/Sides Finish:Open Pore
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Tuners:Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics:Fishman Sonitone
- Strings:D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Padded Eastman Gig Bag
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
- Color Options:Traditional
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE