The Premier Atlantic is a powerful single-cutaway solid-body that provides undeniable tone and maximum versatility. Strapped with two Seymour Duncan Designed humbuckers, the Atlantic is perfectly suited for full, loud tones—but two push/pull tone knobs for coil-splitting also offer exceptional single-coil sounds. Designed to prioritize player comfort, a deep belly cut and thinner body depth keep the Atlantic lightweight while still offering tremendous sustain. Available in Oxblood, Black Flake and Sky Blue with stained mahogany back/sides.
- Body type: Solidbody Single Cutaway
- Top wood: Basswood
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-thru
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Other
- Radius: 14"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Nut width/material: 1.687", Plastic
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual Volume, Individual Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Special electronics: Coil-tap
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Individual Saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: Six-string
- Case: Gig Bag
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of origin: Indonesia
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE
Please excuse me while I upate this introductory page. Its a new feature to help me help you understand why I recommend them so highly and will be updated soon!