The first signature model in D'Angelico's solid-body collection is now available in the Premier Series. Featuring Weir's concept of a tonal powerhouse, the Premier Bob Weir Bedford hosts two Seymour Duncan Designed P-90s with a SC-101 single-coil nestled in the middle, plus a six-point tremolo. A standard five-way blade makes tone control easy, while an added blender pot blends the neck and bridge pickups (or all three pickups in the notch positions) resulting in a remarkable variety of tones. Available only in Matte Stone.
- Body type: Solidbody
- Top wood: Basswood
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: C-shape
- Neck wood: Maple Scarf
- Joint: Set-through
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Natural Satin
- Material: Ovangkol
- Radius: 14"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: White Pearloid Block
- Nut width/material: 1 11/16", PPS
- Configuration: HSH
- Neck: Seymour Duncan Designed Stacked P-90
- Middle: Seymour Duncan Designed SC-101
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Designed Stacked P-90
- Control layout: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 1 Blender
- Pickup switch: 5-way blade
- Bridge type: 6-point Tremolo
- Tailpiece: 6-point Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Rotomatic Stairstep
- Color: Chrome
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE
Please excuse me while I upate this introductory page. Its a new feature to help me help you understand why I recommend them so highly and will be updated soon!