Elevated for 2020, the 12-string Premier Fulton is a certified stand-out in its class. Its 16-inch-wide grand auditorium body shape is ergonomically friendly, while a slim neck shape featuring a satin finish guarantees maximum playability and remarkable comfort. The Fulton's high end is crystalline while its bass is robust, creating balance and clarity across all twelve strings. Now available with antique hardware, a modern rosette, and three vintage-inspired new finishes—Vintage Natural, Iced Tea Burst and Black Cherry Burst.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.875 in. (48 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: D'Angelico
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Tuner: Yes
- Tuning machines: Mini
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 12-string
- Special features: Antique hardware, modern rosette, finish options
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE
Please excuse me while I upate this introductory page. Its a new feature to help me help you understand why I recommend them so highly and will be updated soon!