" If you want the best mid size electro acoustic guitar for under 1K you have it right here. Inc. highest quality mahogany possible with Fishman Matrix electronics "
AC322CE GRAND AUDITORIUM ACOUSTIC
The Eastman AC322CE offers about as much electro acoustic as you will ever find under 1000. A top class personal recommendation for this stunning hand made guitar.
Eastman use only the finest quality tone woods as you will see from the reverse pic of the sapele (Mahogany) back and sides.
The Fishman Matrix is my personally recommended pickup that I put into my Furch acoustics up to around 2000 yet this is all part of the package when you buy an Eastman.
I cannot recommend the Eastman AC322CE highly enough for anyone wanting to blend strumming and picking styles in a nice balanced instrument.
Ideal choice for fingerstyle, flatpicking & vocal backing. Solid spruce top, hand-carved scalloped X bracing with balanced voice throughout the entire range. Fishman Matrix VT Pickup System.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:22 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" x 4 1/4"
- Bracings:Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Sitka Top
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top and Back
- Binding Material:Black Plastic
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Tuners:Ping RM 1171
- Electronics:Fishman Matrix
- Strings:D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE