The Premier Bowery LS offers performance-driven design, expansive tone, and remarkable value. A single-cutaway dreadnought body shape and slim neck profile guarantee comfort for every player, while a satin mahogany finish and minimal rosette come together for a crisp modern aesthetic. Its deep cutaway allows for easy access to the top frets, creating more possibilities for high lead lines and solos. Equipped with an onboard preamp and tuner, the Bowery LS makes the transition to on-stage performance simple. Available in Natural and Aged Mahogany.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Mahogany, laminated
- Back & sides: Mahogany, laminated
- Bracing pattern: X-scalloped
- Color: Natural Mahogany
- Body depth: 4x4.7"
- Body width: 16"
- Binding: 3-ply black/white/black
- Back centerstrip: 1-ply black
- Rosette: 3-ring (ABS) cream/black/cream
- Neck shape: C shape
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Fingerboard: Torrefied merbau
- Radius: 14"
- Fret type: Medium jumbo
- Neck wood: Mahogany scarf
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Joint type: Dovetail
- Thickness at 1st fret: 20mm
- Thickness at 12th fret: 22m
- Truss rod: Dual action at soundhole
- Neck finish: Satin
- Preamp/tuner: D'Angelico MG-30 onboard preamp/tuner
- Output jack: Standard mono
- Bridge: Torrefied merbau
- Bridge shape: Stairstep
- Saddle & nut: PPS
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Series inlay (front): Acrylic Premier shield logo
- Binding: 1-ply white
- Headpin: Cupola
- Tuners: Stairstep Wave
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-16 (12-53)
- Truss rod cover: Aluminum Skyscraper
- Strap buttons: 2 chrome
- Bridge pins: PPS
- Top inlay: Acrylic pearl dots
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE
Please excuse me while I upate this introductory page. Its a new feature to help me help you understand why I recommend them so highly and will be updated soon!