- SLIM NECK 48MM
- CURVED FRETBOARD
- 2WAY TRUSS ROD - EXTRALIGHT -
- HEEL/BODY CONNECTION ON 14TH FRET!
- ORTEGA MAGUSPRO PREAMP SYSTEM
- INCLUSIVE STRAP
- INCLUSIVE GIGBAG
- HIGH GLOSS
The new Ortega RCE138-T4STR is an extension of the successful Feel Series.
The guitar is made with a solid spruce top and comes with a mahogany back and sides.
T4STR stands for "thin line", "14th fret heel-to-body connection" and "stained red". This thinline model has a body depth of about 85mm and is equipped with a curved fingerboard (380mm).
The RCE138-T4STR has an 12-hole bridge, which leads to an improvement of sound and tuning stability and ensures a faster response of the top. Another new feature is the new Ortega MagusPro electronics.
|Neck type||2way truss rod|
|Tuner||Ortega, gold plated|
|Nut width||48 mm|
|Depth, body||85 mm|
|Rosette||ORTEGA SIGNATURE ! Mother of pearl / walnut / maple inlay|
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE