- TOBACCO SUNBURST FINISH (TOP)
- ORTEGA MAGUSPRO PREAMP SYSTEM
- SLIM NECK 48MM
- SOLID TOP
- INCLUSIVE GIGBAG
- INCLUSIVE STRAP
Special : Slim neck = SN
SN stands to describe a slim neck we use on our "SN" guitars. Comparing to a traditional 52mm width at nut we use a 48mm width at nut on our SN models. This gives a more comfortable feeling while playing and also is perfect for players with a bit smaller hands and shorter fingers.
MOVE YOUR PLAYING AND TONE TO THE NEXT LEVEL!• 1st time tobacco sunburst tops on Nylons• 1st time all new Ortega MagusPro preamp system (RCE158-TSB)• 2way truss rod• Slim neck (48 mm width at nut)• Selected solid spruce top• Selected rosewood for back & side• 12hole bridges for outstanding tone and top movement• Flat fretboard for a perfect classical feeling• Equipped with Savarez 500CJ high tension strings
|Wood, top||Canadian Spruce|
|Wood, neck||solid mahogany|
|Neck type||Spanish heel with 2way truss rod|
|Tuner||Ortega, gold plated|
|Nut width||48 mm|
|Depth, body||102 mm|
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE