The Furch Blue Master’s Choice model is a high-quality all-solid-woods guitar in the Grand Auditorium shape with cutaway. The guitar features a Western red cedar soundboard, and the back and sides are made from carefully selected African mahogany. Appointments include a walnut double ring rosette, and artificial tortoise pickguard and body binding. This tonewood combination and the Furch Open-Pore Finish lend Furch Blue Master’s Choice instrument a beautiful natural appearance and a warm musical sound that is balanced across the entire tonal spectrum with slightly emphasized lows.
The Furch Blue Master’s Choice model is fitted with the LR Baggs Stagepro Element system, which features a side-mounted preamp with a tuner.
- High-quality acoustic guitar made from carefully selected solid woods.
- Grand Auditorium body shape with cutaway.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including special soundboard voicing, and the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint.
- Stylish amber appearance featuring a double ring rosette with a black walnut inlay, and artificial tortoise pickguard and body binding.
- LR Baggs Stagepro Element system.
|Available body shapes||Gc|
|Neck-to-body joint||At the 14th fret|
|Solid top - grade||Western red cedar - AA|
|Solid back and sides - grade||African mahogany - AA|
|Rosette||Double ring with black walnut inlay|
|Saddle||TUSQ fully compensated|
|Bridge string spacing||2 3/16|
|Top finish||Open-Pore Finish|
|Back and sides finish||Open-Pore Finish|
|Pickguard||Artificial tortoise with transparent extension|
|Nut width||1 3/4|
|Neck reinforcement||CNR System with dual-action adjustment|
|Neck profile||Furch Soft V|
|Scale length||25 9/16|
|Fingerboard radius||15 3/4|
|Fingerboard front inlay||White position dots|
|Fingerboard side inlay||White position dots|
|Neck material||African mahogany|
|Machine heads||Furch Machine Chrome - gear ratio 1:18|
|Nut string spacing||1 1/2|
|Strings||Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53|
|Neck finish||Open-Pore Finish|
|Headstock finish||Open-Pore Finish|
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE