- High-quality acoustic guitar with soundboard from select solid cedar.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including soundboard voicing, the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint, and Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish on the soundboard and Open-Pore Finish on the back and sides.
- Refined warm appearance featuring black body binding and a double ring rosette with a black walnut inlay.
The Indigo Plus CY takes full advantage of the tonal potential of a solid western red cedar soundboard and layered mahogany back and sides. The back is pressed into an arch thanks to which no reinforcing braces are necessary. This design has a positive effect on the guitar’s resonance. The guitar has a high-gloss soundboard, while the back and sides are protected by open-pore finish that leaves wood pores exposed. This combination of tonewoods and finishes lends the Indigo Plus CY a very strong, loud, dynamic, and balanced sound.
|Available body shapes||D, G|
|Neck-to-body joint||14th fret|
|Solid top - grade||Western red cedar - AA|
|Back and sides||Layered mahogany|
|Rosette||Double ring with black walnut inlay|
|Saddle||Black TUSQ fully compensated|
|Bridge string spacing||2 3/16|
|Top finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish|
|Back and sides finish||Open-Pore Finish|
|Pickguard||Anti-Scratch - transparent|
|Nut width||1 3/4|
|Neck reinforcement||CNR System with dual-action adjustment|
|Neck profile||Furch Soft V|
|Scale length||25 9/16|
|Fingerboard radius||15 3/4|
|Fingerboard side inlay||White position dots|
|Neck material||African mahogany|
|Machine heads||Furch Machine Chrome - gear ratio 1:18|
|Zero fret||Black TUSQ|
|Nut string spacing||1 1/2|
|Strings||Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53|
|Neck finish||Open-Pore Finish with antibacterial additive|
|Headstock finish||Open-Pore Finish|
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE