- Premium acoustic guitar made from solid tonewoods.
- High-quality AAA grade materials.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including soundboard voicing, the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint, and Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish.
- Attractive appearance featuring a padauk ring rosette, maple body, neck and headstock binding, and flower-shaped pearl fingerboard inlays.
- Heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.
The Orange SR is a top-quality instrument made from premium tonewoods. The soundboard is made from high-grade Sitka spruce, and the back and sides feature high-quality Indian rosewood. Appointments are crafted from redheart. Body binding is made from American maple, and the fingerboard is adorned by white pearl thin Eclipse circles. High-grade tonewoods and exclusive appointments translate into a fine sounding instrument with stunning look. Thanks to a rich and balanced sound enhanced by Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish, the Orange SR is a versatile multipurpose instrument.
|Available body shapes||D, Dc, G, Gc, OM, OMc|
|Neck-to-body joint||At the 14th fret|
|Solid top - grade||Sitka spruce - AAA|
|Solid back and sides - grade||Indian rosewood - AAA|
|Binding||American flamed maple|
|Purfling||Padauk with black and white line|
|Rosette||Solid padauk ring with black and white line|
|Bridge pins||Ebony with pearl eye|
|Saddle||TUSQ fully compensated|
|Bridge string spacing||2 3/16|
|Top finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish|
|Back and sides finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish|
|Pickguard||Anti-scratch - transparent|
|Nut width||1 3/4|
|Available nut width||1 11/16 and 1 7/8|
|Neck reinforcement||CNR System with dual-action adjustment|
|Neck profile||Furch Soft V|
|Scale length||25 9/16|
|Fingerboard radius||15 3/4|
|Fingerboard front inlay||Flower-shaped pearl inlays|
|Fingerboard side inlay||Black position dots|
|Fingerboard and headstock binding||American flamed maple|
|Neck material||African mahogany|
|Machine heads||Gotoh 510 Silver Patina - gear ratio 1:21|
|Machine head buttons||Polished ebony|
|Nut string spacing (1 3/4)||1 1/2|
|Nut string spacing (1 11/16)||1 7/16|
|Nut string spacing (1 7/8)||1 9/16|
|Strings||Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53|
|Neck finish||Full-Pore Smooth-Slide Satin Finish|
|Headstock finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish|
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE