- Premium acoustic guitar made from high-quality AAA grade tonewoods.
- Orchestra Model body shape with cutaway.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including special soundboard voicing, the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint, and Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish.
- Attractive appearance underscored by a flamed maple binding and a host of appointments made from redheart.
- Cutting-edge LR Baggs Stagepro Anthem system.
- Heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.
The Orange Master’s Choice Orchestra Model with cutaway is a premium all-solid-woods guitar built from high-quality materials. The soundboard is made from Sitka spruce, and the back and sides feature Indian rosewood. The beauty of these tonewoods is underscored by numerous appointments – flamed maple body, fingerboard, and headstock binding, redheart purfling and concentric-ring rosette, and flower-shaped mother-of-pearl fingerboard inlays. The body is protected by Furch’s proprietary Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish developed to enhance the resonance qualities of tonewoods. Thanks to the combination of premium materials, soundboard voicing, unique finish, and exclusive appointments, the Orange Master’s Choice features an attractive look and fine acoustic qualities. It produces a full, balanced, clear sound.
The Orange Master’s Choice is fitted with the LR Baggs Stagepro Anthem system, which combines a bridge pickup, an internal microphone, and a side-mounted preamp. The guitar comes with a heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.
|Available body shapes||OMc|
|Neck-to-body joint||14th fret|
|Solid top - grade||Sitka spruce - AAA|
|Solid back and sides - grade||Indian rosewood - AAA|
|Binding||American flamed maple|
|Purfling||Redheart with black and white line|
|Rosette||Solid redheart ring with black and white line|
|Bridge pins||Ebony with pearl eye|
|Saddle||TUSQ fully compensated|
|Bridge string spacing||2 3/16|
|Top finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish|
|Back and sides finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish|
|Pickguard||Anti-Scratch - transparent|
|Nut width||1 3/4|
|Neck reinforcement||CNR System with dual-action adjustment|
|Neck profile||Furch Soft V|
|Scale length||25 9/16|
|Fingerboard radius||15 3/4|
|Fingerboard front inlay||Flower-shaped white pearl inlay|
|Fingerboard side inlay||Black position dots|
|Fingerboard and headstock binding||American flamed maple|
|Neck material||African mahogany|
|Machine heads||Gotoh 510 Silver Patina - gear ratio 1:21|
|Machine head buttons||Polished ebony|
|Nut string spacing||1 1/2|
|Strings||Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53|
|Neck finish||Full-Pore Smooth-Slide Satin Finish with antibacterial additive|
|Headstock finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish|
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE