Back by popular demand and reimagined for the first time since its debut, the Excel Style B Throwback is a slimmed down non-cutaway archtop and time machine to the Jazz Age. A slim-C neck profile, shallow upper bout depth, and 25-inch scale length make the Style B Throwback a notably comfortable archtop while still maintaining robust acoustic tone. Old-school details and Throwback Collection appointments—including the scroll-style headstock designed by John D'Angelico in the 30s—make the Style B a visual stunner. Available in Vintage Natural and Viola.
- Body Type: Non-Cutaway Hollow Body
- Top wood: Laminated Spruce
- Body wood: Laminated Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple/walnut
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 16"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Block
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: H
- Neck: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Control layout: Volume Tone
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Floating Compensated
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE
Please excuse me while I upate this introductory page. Its a new feature to help me help you understand why I recommend them so highly and will be updated soon!