The Excel DC is a standout double-cutaway semi-hollow offering classic tones and modern versatility. With deep, comfortable cutaways and a slim C-shape neck profile offsetting its 16-inch-wide body shape, the Excel DC's playability is remarkable. Seymour Duncan 59 humbuckers provide an impressive tonal range of vintage-voiced warmth to glassy high-end, while its center block fights off feedback at high volumes. Now featuring a rosewood fingerboard, Jescar 47104 fretwire, and vintage-inspired Grover Imperial tuners. Now available in Vintage Natural, Viola, and Black Dog.
- Body type: Double Cutaway, Semi-hollow
- Top wood: Laminated flamed maple
- Body wood: Laminated flamed maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: 3-piece maple/walnut/maple
- Joint: Set-thru
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 16"
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Split Block
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm), Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Seymour Duncan
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan
- Control layout: Individual Volume, Individual Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: Six-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of origin: Korea
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE
Please excuse me while I upate this introductory page. Its a new feature to help me help you understand why I recommend them so highly and will be updated soon!