- INCL. SIGNATURE BEN WOODS GIG BAG
- INCL. FLAMENCO DOUBLE SCRATCH PLATES
- ALL SOLID
- SPANISH HEEL/CUTAWAY
- HANDMADE IN SPAIN
Ortega Guitars signature artist Ben Woods wanted a classical, flamenco wood combination equipped with modern, high-end features for his signature guitar. The result is an all solid, thinline body guitar with a Western Cedar top and European Walnut back & sides in gloss finish, an Ebony fretboard, Ortega 12 hole bridge and a Fishman/Ortega Clasica Blend pick-up system. All together this guitar is a workhorse that can be used for both classical and modern flamenco styles. Comes with a Ben Woods signature gig bag and electrostatic pickguard.
|Wood, top||SOLID Western Red Cedar|
|Wood, back||SOLID European Walnut|
|Neck type||2way truss rod|
|Tuner||Ortega, gloss black|
|Electronic||Fishman/Ortega Clasica Blend System|
|Nut width||52 mm|
|Depth, body||80 mm|
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE