From my favorite range of guitar amps and the first range of amps I ever sold 21 years ago. I couldn't live without them! The Peavey Classic series. Simply my favorite amps ever!
Classic style, classic tone and modern versatility. If the blues is your way of life, this is your amp. 30 classic all-tube watts are way louder than solid state and modern flexibility comes from a tremolo with speed and intensity controls, pre-and post-gain controls on the lead channel, 3-band passive EQ, a boost switch, external speaker jack, and an effects loop. Jamming or gigging, this baby can hold down your end of the sound.
- Normal volume control on clean channel
- 3-band passive EQ (bass, middle, treble)
- One 15 inch Blue Marvel speaker
- Master reverb
- Pre- and post-gain controls on lead channel
- Effects loop
- Classic tweed covering
- Chrome-plated chassis
- External speaker jack
- Tremolo with speed and intensity
- All-tube (three 12AX7 and four EL84 tubes)
- 30 watts into 16 or 8 ohms
- Boost switch
- Footswitch selectable channel switching, tremolo, reverb and boost.
- Footswitch included
- 2-channel preamp
- Weight Unpacked: 49.20 lb(22.317 kg)
- Weight Packed: 56.00 lb(25.401 kg)
- Width Packed: 24"(60.96 cm)
- Height Packed: 25.5"(64.77 cm)
- Depth Packed: 14.5"(36.83 cm)