Have just spent the last 30 minutes really having a good old play on this LAG T70 DCE and thought it important to share my thoughts with you.
LAG guitars really are just beautiful instruments. It doesn't matter whether you are looking at this specific dreadnought or others in the range they all share beautiful quality standards and wonderful aesthetics.
Geometry is also incredibly consistent on LAG guitars - hence the wonderful playability on this model even before it goes into the workshop. We cannot always guarantee this which is why we quality control and setup every single guitar we sell - but LAG definitely are built to a great standard considering the budget.
The tone is wonderful - full-bodied dreadnought tone so it gives you plenty of volume with good lows and highs. Even the electronics are excellent with full bass, mid, treble control - phase switch for feedback cancelling and a built-in tuner.
I am a MASSIVE fan of this guitar in both its pure acoustic form and the cutaway electro and my last 30 minutes of testing this guitar out have been a total joy!
- Top: Solid Canadian Spruce
- Back & Sides: sapele
- Finish: Open-pore
- Bridge: Brownwood
- Saddle: Compensated black graphite / 72mm
- Neck: Tropical Khaya
- Finish: Open-pore
- Trussrod: 2 Ways
- Fingerboard: Brownwood
- Frets: 20 / Silver-Nickel
- Scale: 650mm
- Headstock: brownwood
– maple logo inlay
- Machine Heads: Die cast / 1:18 Ratio / Satin Black - Nut: Black graphite / 43mm
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE
Please excuse me while I upate this introductory page. Its a new feature to help me help you understand why I recommend them so highly and will be updated soon!