Revamped for 2020, the Premier Bowery is a performance-driven single-cutaway dreadnought offering big, articulate tone. A deep cutaway makes for easy access to the entire fingerboard, while a lightweight body design and satin unfinished neck create exceptional player comfort. Featuring a solid spruce top and mahogany neck, the Premier Bowery offers a rich mid-range with clear definition in the lows and highs. Vintage-style aesthetics include antique hardware, a minimal three-ring rosette and three new finishes—Vintage Natural, Iced Tea Burst and Trans Black Cherry Burst.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Mahogany, laminated
- Back & sides: Mahogany, laminated
- Bracing pattern: X-scalloped
- Color: Natural Mahogany
- Body depth: 4x4.7"
- Body width: 16"
- Binding: 3-ply black/white/black
- Back centerstrip: 1-ply black
- Rosette: 3-ring (ABS) cream/black/cream
- Neck shape: C shape
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Fingerboard: Torrefied merbau
- Radius: 14"
- Fret type: Medium jumbo
- Neck wood: Mahogany scarf
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Joint type: Dovetail
- Thickness at 1st fret: 20mm
- Thickness at 12th fret: 22m
- Truss rod: Dual action at soundhole
- Neck finish: Satin
- Preamp/tuner: D'Angelico MG-30 onboard preamp/tuner
- Output jack: Standard mono
- Bridge: Torrefied merbau
- Bridge shape: Stairstep
- Saddle & nut: PPS
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Series inlay (front): Acrylic Premier shield logo
- Binding: 1-ply white
- Headpin: Cupola
- Tuners: Stairstep Wave
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-16 (12-53)
- Truss rod cover: Aluminum Skyscraper
- Strap buttons: 2 chrome
- Bridge pins: PPS
- Top inlay: Acrylic pearl dots
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE
Please excuse me while I upate this introductory page. Its a new feature to help me help you understand why I recommend them so highly and will be updated soon!