There were only 300 made and this is an immaculate unused example. Complete with posh certificate, case etc
OK I will be honest. The marketing makes me feel a little nauseous but hey - if you are a Joe Bonamassa fan then naturally you're going to want one.
The one I have here is as good as they will get. Lovely top - immaculate - and rather than being "as new" (with sharp fret ends) we will actually set this one up as it should have been (but hey its an Epiphone so they know they dont need to) to do justice to the price tag.
So as I say - Its better than new and hope to find it a new home and if you are after one you couldn't be in safer hands I promise.
Here is the blurb from Epiphone..
When blues-rock guitar legend Joe Bonamassa found "Lazarus," a rare 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard, it was in poor condition and had been refinished red. Like the Biblical Lazarus, Joe's original guitar was brought back to life. Once it was restored, its stunningly figured top was revealed. Now Joe Bonamassa is once again collaborating with Epiphone, this time on a guitar inspired by his Gibson "Lazarus" 1959 Les Paul Standard. Featuring a one-piece mahogany neck, a mahogany body with a maple cap, topped with a wide-grain AAAA flame maple veneer, it's outfitted with Gibson BurstBucker pickups and 50s style wiring with CTS potentiometers and Mallory capacitors. It comes in a vintage-style case with Bonamassa graphics.
- Construction: Solid Body
- Body Material: Mahogany with Wide Grain AAAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Colour: Aged Natural Gloss
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1.693" (43mm)
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628.65mm)
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone Stop Bar
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson BurstBucker 3
- Neck Pickup: Gibson BurstBucker 2
- Controls: 3-way Switchcraft toggle switch, 2 Volume, 2 Tone, with 50s Wiring, CTS Potentiometers, Mallory Capacitors
- Case: Vintage-Style Hard Case with "BONAMASSA Nerdville, CA" Graphic
- Supplied Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE