This guitar is full of character and hits so many boxes for anyone from first time buyers through to anyone looking for a characterful instrument on a budget.
* Small size makes it ideal as a sofa companion
* Small size and cheaper price makes it ideal for first younger players
* Tone ideally suited to fingerstyle blues players wanting a characterful / affordable instrument
All Mahogany Body
Developed in accordance with recent acoustic guitar market trends, this model features not only mahogany back and sides but mahogany top as well. Although darker sounding than spruce, mahogany produces a warmer tone with a full rich mid-range.
Parlor Body Type
Based on the revered vintage parlor body guitars from the 1930’s, the 12th fret neck-body joint not only imparts a classical look but produces a strong low-end and surprisingly loud volume for a guitar of its compact size.
Headstock used on pre-war 1920’s guitars, not only does it exhibit a classy vintage look but it also produces a tone more reminiscent of classical-style guitars.
Open Pore Finish
Not only does the open pore finish enhance the resonance of the woods but it also reduces the weight of the guitar for improved playability.
|CONSTRUCTION||Dovetail Neck Joint|
|NUT WIDTH||1 3/4 "(45㎜)|
|BACK & SIDES||Mahogany|
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE