Introducing the Premier Brighton, a sleek double-cutaway and the newest addition to the D'Angelico solid-body lineup. Featuring deep cutaways that provide easy access to the highest frets and a lightweight body design, the Brighton is the epitome of performance-friendly. Seymour Duncan Designed humbuckers paired with a basswood body offer smooth tone and clear resonance, while a satin-finished slim-C neck shape guarantees comfort for players at every level. Available in Ocean Turquoise and Black.
- Product Colour: Black
- Colour: Black
- Surface treatment: Gloss
- Type: Double Cut
- Body: Alder
- Top: N/A
- Neck: Maple
- Neck profile: C
- Scale: 629 mm
- Radius: 14 "
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Pickup Configuration: H-H
- Pickup model: 2x Seymour Duncan Designed
- Controls: 2x Volume, 2x Tone (Push/Pull)
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge: Fixed
- Tuning machines: Rotomatic Stairstep
- Hardware: Chrome
- MIDI: No
- USB: No
- Hard Case: No
- Case: Yes
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE
Please excuse me while I upate this introductory page. Its a new feature to help me help you understand why I recommend them so highly and will be updated soon!