The Premier Lexington LS is an entry-level non-cutaway dreadnought boasting a big sound and remarkable value. Featuring a satin mahogany finish for a classic aesthetic and slim C-shape neck profile for maximum player comfort, the Lexington LS is an ideal instrument for the budding singer-songwriter—and an onboard preamp/tuner makes for a seamless transition to the stage. Equal parts chimey and rich in tone, the Lexington LS offers balance across the tonal spectrum. Available in Natural and Aged Mahogany.
- Neck shape: C shape
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Fingerboard: Torrefied merbau
- Neck wood: Mahogany scarf
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Fret type: Medium jumbo
- Radius: 14"
- Top inlay: Acrylic pearl dots
- Neck joint: Dovetail
- Thickness at 1st fret: 20mm
- Thickness at 12th fret: 22mm
- Truss rod: Dual action at soundhole
- Neck finish: Satin
- Preamp/tuner: D'Angelico MG-30 onboard preamp/tuner
- Output jack: Standard mono
- Tuning machines: Stairstep Wave
- Bridge: Torrefied merbau
- Bridge shape: Torrefied merbau
- Saddle & nut: PPS
- Bridge pins: PPS
- Strap buttons: 2 chrome
- Truss rod cover: Aluminum Skyscraper
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-16 (12-53)
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE
Please excuse me while I upate this introductory page. Its a new feature to help me help you understand why I recommend them so highly and will be updated soon!