Introducing the Premier Gramercy LS, the flagship model in D'Angelico's first collection of entry-level acoustics. Featuring a satin mahogany finish for a classic aesthetic and outstanding comfort, the Gramercy LS is a single-cutaway grand auditorium offering balanced, crystalline tone. A slim neck profile makes for remarkable comfort and playability for every player. Strapped with an onboard preamp and tuner, the Gramercy LS is perfectly equipped for the casual player or gigging musician. Available in Natural and Aged Mahogany.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Yes
- Top wood: Mahogany, laminated
- Back & sides: Mahogany, laminated
- Bracing pattern: X-scalloped
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Neck shape: C-shape
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Fingerboard: Torrefied merbau
- Neck wood: Mahogany scarf
- Joint: Dovetail
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual action at soundhole
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Acrylic pearl dots
- Radius: 14"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: D'Angelico MG-30 onboard preamp/tuner
- Tuner: Yes
- Tuning machines: Stairstep Wave
- Bridge: Torrefied merbau
- Saddle & nut: PPS
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE
Please excuse me while I upate this introductory page. Its a new feature to help me help you understand why I recommend them so highly and will be updated soon!