The Premier Fulton LS is a 12-string grand auditorium promising exceptional player comfort. A 16-inch-wide grand auditorium body shape and slim-C neck shape guarantee ergonomic playability despite the larger nut width, while a satin mahogany body and neck finish make for a fresh, modern aesthetic. The Fulton LS's tone is articulate and full across all twelve strings, while an onboard preamp and tuner makes for easy, true-to-tone amplification. Available only in Natural and Aged Mahogany.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Mahogany, laminated
- Back & sides: Mahogany, laminated
- Bracing pattern: X-scalloped
- Body depth: 4x4.7"
- Body width: 16"
- Binding: 3-ply black/white/black
- Back centerstrip: 1-ply black
- Rosette: 3-ring (ABS) cream/black/cream
- Neck shape: C-shape
- Nut width: 1 7/8"
- Fingerboard: Torrefied merbau
- Radius: 14"
- Number of frets: 20
- Fret type: Medium jumbo
- Neck wood: Mahogany scarf
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Top inlay: Acrylic pearl dots
- Neck joint: Dovetail
- Thickness at 1st fret: 20mm
- Thickness at 12th fret: 22mm
- Truss rod: Dual action at soundhole
- Neck finish: Satin
- Preamp/tuner: D'Angelico MG-30 onboard preamp/tuner
- Output jack: Standard mono
- Tuning machines: Stairstep Wave Mini
- Bridge material: Torrefied merbau
- Bridge shape: Stairstep
- Saddle & nut: PPS
- Bridge pins: PPS
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Truss rod cover: Aluminum skyscraper
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-38
- Strap buttons: 2 chrome
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE
Please excuse me while I upate this introductory page. Its a new feature to help me help you understand why I recommend them so highly and will be updated soon!