- High-quality acoustic guitar with a spruce soundboard.
- Dreadnought body shape.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including special soundboard voicing, and the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint.
- Elegant appearance featuring a dark-colored appointments.
- LR Baggs Stagepro Element system.
The Violet Master’s Choice is a high-quality instrument with the Dreadnought shape. The guitar relies on the acoustic qualities of a solid spruce soundboard. The back and sides are made from layered mahogany. The back is arched and requires no bracing, which has a favorable effect on the instrument’s acoustic qualities. The tonewood combination and the Furch Open-Pore Finish lend the Violet Master’s Choice a stylish natural appearance and a strong, balanced sound with ringing highs.
The Violet Master’s Choice is fitted with the LR Baggs Stagepro Element system, which features a side-mounted preamp with a tuner.
|Available body shapes||D, G|
|Neck-to-body joint||14th fret|
|Solid top - grade||Sitka spruce - A|
|Back and sides||Layered mahogany|
|Rosette||Double ring with black walnut inlay|
|Saddle||Black TUSQ fully compensated|
|Bridge string spacing||2 3/16|
|Top finish||Open-Pore Finish|
|Back and sides finish||Open-Pore Finish|
|Nut width||1 3/4|
|Neck reinforcement||CNR System with dual-action adjustment|
|Neck profile||Furch Soft V|
|Scale length||25 9/16|
|Fingerboard radius||15 3/4|
|Fingerboard side inlay||White position dots|
|Neck material||African mahogany|
|Machine heads||Furch Machine Chrome - gear ratio 1:15|
|Zero fret||Black TUSQ|
|Nut string spacing||1 1/2|
|Strings||Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53|
|Neck finish||Open-Pore Finish with antibacterial additive|
|Headstock finish||Open-Pore Finish|
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE