- Acoustic guitar made from high-quality solid woods.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including soundboard voicing, the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint, and Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish.
- Stylish appearance featuring a rosette with double concentric rings and green abalone inlay, koa body binding with a contrasting line, and white mother-of-pearl oval Eclipse fingerboard position markers.
- Heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.
The Yellow Plus CP has a soundboard made from high-grade western red cedar and back and sides from high-quality padauk. Combined with exclusive koa body binding, white pearl thin Eclipse circles, and abalone rosette inlay, the premium tonewoods used for the Yellow Plus CP make for fine sounding instrument with stunning look. Cedar produces a warm and round timbre that translates into a very balanced sound that is suitable for versatile multipurpose instrument.
|Available body shapes||D, G, OM|
|Neck-to-body joint||14th fret|
|Solid top - grade||Western red cedar - AAA|
|Solid back and sides - grade||Padauk|
|Binding||Koa with white line|
|Purfling||Five black and white lines|
|Rosette||Green abalone double ring with black and white line|
|Bridge pins||Ebony with pearl eye|
|Saddle||TUSQ fully compensated|
|Bridge string spacing||2 3/16|
|Top finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish|
|Back and sides finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish|
|Pickguard||Anti-Scratch - transparent|
|Nut width||1 3/4|
|Available nut width||1 11/16 and 1 7/8|
|Neck reinforcement||CNR System with dual-action adjustment|
|Neck profile||Furch Soft V|
|Scale length||25 9/16|
|Fingerboard radius||15 3/4|
|Fingerboard front inlay||White pearl Eclipse inlays|
|Fingerboard side inlay||White pearl position dots|
|Fingerboard and headstock binding||White line|
|Neck material||African mahogany|
|Machine heads||Gotoh 510 Silver Patina - gear ratio 1:21|
|Machine head buttons||Polished ebony|
|Nut string spacing (1 3/4)||1 1/2|
|Nut string spacing (1 11/16)||1 7/16|
|Nut string spacing (1 7/8)||1 9/16|
|Strings||Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53|
|Neck finish||Full-Pore Smooth-Slide Satin Finish with antibacterial additive|
|Headstock finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish|
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE