" Why not spoil yourself and upgrade your Yellow Series to a Plus model with Hawaiian Koa Binding "
Well what can I say about the Yellow Series? 2 words. World Class.
If you are looking to invest up to GBP2500 in an acoustic guitar, ignore Furch at your Peril. The Furch Yellow Series CR C is has become the face of Furch in its former guise as the G23CRC and is certainly a top personal recommendation.
As the UKs leading authority on Furch guitars I can give you any information you require on the Furch range but also provide an insight into details you would not be able to find anywhere else to help find the right Furch for you.
With our meticulous quality control service, unique attention to detail in the setup service and personal pre dispatch testing by Richard you can be assured of a perfect instrument in every way with back service pretty much around the clock via live help and Richards 24 hour voice mail to email service.
Furch CNR System
Given that the neck is one of the most important components of a guitar, devising a neck design offering maximum stability has been a great challenge throughout the history of guitar building. Following many years of research and development, we are proud to introduce the Furch CNR System (Composite Neck Reinforcement), a revolutionary neck design that relies on state-of-the-art materials to bring unmatched stability thanks to which the neck has 90% higher resistance to deformations caused by string tension and changes in humidity compared to traditional neck designs.
The Furch CNR System consists of an adjustable truss rod placed inside a carbon casing. Combined with a high-precision manufacturing process, the innovative design translates into unparalleled stability of the neck joint and the neck along its entire length as well as supreme accuracy of neck relief adjustment. Because it is very rigid, the neck joint of Furch guitars does not need heavy reinforcements, which makes it much lighter than traditional designs. In addition, the absence of reinforcing components allows a larger area of the soundboard to resonate freely and produce better sound. All parts of the Furch CNR System are invisibly integrated into the neck.
- A fully adjustable dual-action truss rod for highly precise adjustment of the neck bow in both the convex and concave directions.
- A highly rigid carbon casing that maintains the neck in the set position over a period much longer than is the case with standard neck joint designs and, at the same time, facilitates a gradual bow in the neck, a factor of essential importance for playability.
- A fully adjustable dual-action truss rod for highly precise adjustment of the neck bow in both the convex and concave directions
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE