Here's what Gordon Smith have to say about the GS2 Heritage:
Looking back to the guitars that started it all in 1974, the GS2 Heritage is a modern recreation of a classic Gordon Smith guitar.
These are the guitars that powered Punk, were used and abused by British Rock, thrashed by Grunge and were the cornerstone of Indie. Each guitar is made from a 44m thick single-piece Brazilian Cedar body and single-piece set neck featuring the unique Gordon Smith tone pocket.
Gordon Smith pioneered the coil-split humbucker in the 1970s and the design combines with our unique GS tone circuit to make these deceptively simple guitars super flexible. Each homewound Gordon Smith humbucker fitted on the Heritage models is wound on the same machine as the 1974 originals. Every Heritage guitar is hand-built by a team of highly skilled luthiers using individually selected tone woods at our workshop in the heart of England.
This guitar is hand finished in traditional Trans Cherry.
- Body Wood: Brazilian Cedar
- Body Profile: Thick
- Neck Wood: Brazilian Cedar
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck Profile: Chunky
- Colour: Trans Cherry
- Finish: Satin
- Nut: Brass
- Pick Ups: Homewound GS Humbuckers
- Coil Split Option: Yes
- Tuners: 18:1
- Bridge: Tunomatic
- Scale Length: 24.625"
- Case: GS Hard Case
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE