- TOBACCO SUNBURST FINISH (TOP)
- SLIM NECK 48MM
- HIGH GLOSS
- INCLUSIVE GIGBAG
Special : Slim neck = SN
SN stands to describe a slim neck we use on our "SN" guitars. Comparing to a traditional 52mm width at nut we use a 48mm width at nut on our SN models. This gives a more comfortable feeling while playing and also is perfect for players with a bit smaller hands and shorter fingers.
MOVE YOUR PLAYING AND TONE TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
• 1st time tobacco sunburst tops on Nylons
• 1st time all new Ortega MagusPro preamp system (RCE158-TSB)
• 2way truss rod
• Slim neck (48 mm width at nut)
• Selected solid spruce top
• Selected rosewood for back & side
• 12hole bridges for outstanding tone and top movement
• Flat fretboard for a perfect classical feeling
• Equipped with Savarez 500CJ high tension strings
|Wood, top||solid spruce|
|Wood, neck||solid mahogany|
|Neck type||2way truss rod|
|Tuner||Ortega, gold plated|
|Nut width||48 mm|
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE