The Maritime SWS Mahogany Burnt Umber GT, as with all SWS models, features all solid wood construction with a Select Pressure Tested solid spruce top and solid mahogany back & sides. This model features the stunning, rich & vintage look of its Burnt Umber finish, with a Gloss Top (GT) & the beautiful satin sheen of semi-gloss back & sides. Our Custom Polished Finish provides excellent protection but at the same time is extremely light and elastic. This is a crucial point in both the sound of the guitar and its ability to age - a thick finish muffles a guitar's vibration and blocks aging. This model includes Godin Quantum IT electronics with built-in tuner.
* Top: Select Spruce
* Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
* Neck: Mahogany Integrated Set Neck
* Fingerboard & Bridge: Rosewood
* Nut & Saddle: Compensated Tusq® by Graphtech
* Truss Rod: Double Function
* Finish: High Gloss TOP * Back and Sides Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
* Pickup Q1T * Burnt Umber
DIMENSIONS & SPECS
|Body Depth||4.9 inches|
|Body Length||19.8 inches|
|Lower Bout||15.87 inches|
|Nut Width||1.8 inches|
|Upper Bout||11.38 inches|
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE