All Vintage 3 Series guitars feature
- First-class acoustic guitar made from solid woods.
- Premium-quality master grade tonewoods.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including soundboard voicing, the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint, and Full-Pore Vintage Hand-Brushed Finish.
- Luxury vintage appearance featuring a rosette with double concentric rings and green abalone inlays, koa binding with herringbone purfling, and diamond white mother-of-pearl fingerboard position markers.
- Heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.
|Available body shapes||D, Dc, OM, OMc, OOM, RS|
|Neck-to-body joint||At the 14th fret (OOM at the 12th fret)|
|Solid top - grade||Sitka spruce - master grade|
|Solid back and sides - grade||Indian rosewood - master grade|
|Binding||Koa with contrasting line|
|Rosette||Green abalone double ring with black and white line|
|Bridge pins||Ebony with pearl eye|
|Saddle||TUSQ fully compensated|
|Bridge string spacing||55 mm|
|Top finish||Full-Pore Vintage Hand-Brushed Finish|
|Back and sides finish||Full-Pore Vintage Hand-Brushed Finish|
|Nut width||45 mm|
|Available nut width||43 mm and 48 mm|
|Neck reinforcement||CNR System with dual-action adjustment|
|Neck profile||Furch Soft V|
|Scale length||650 mm|
|Fingerboard radius||400 mm|
|Fingerboard front inlay||White pearl quadratic inlay|
|Fingerboard side inlay||White pearl position dots|
|Headstock overlay||Madagascar rosewood|
|Fingerboard and headstock binding||Koa with contrasting line|
|Neck material||African mahogany|
|Machine heads||Gotoh SE700 Gold Patina - gear ratio 1:15|
|Machine head buttons||Gold patina|
|Nut string spacing (45 mm)||38 mm|
|Nut string spacing (43 mm)||36,6 mm|
|Nut string spacing (48 mm)||40,1 mm|
|Strings||Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53|
|Neck finish||Full-Pore Smooth-Slide Satin Finish|
|Headstock finish||Full-Pore Vintage Hand-Brushed Finish|
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE