International Gypsy Jazz Artist Doug Martin who played the largest role in the design and refinement of the DM1 says, “After carefully studying the design and construction of these guitars over the last couple years and after decades of playing them, I am extremely excited for Eastman to offer one of our own. Though this is just the first gypsy guitar from Eastman, this is just the beginning of great things to come to the world of gypsy swing from Eastman!”
After years of intensive development, Eastman is unveiling the DM1, an authentic gypsy jazz guitar in sound, look, and feel. “We took 2 years to make the best representation of the quintessential gypsy jazz guitar with Eastman Guitars’ signature craftsmanship hand built into the DM1” says Otto D’Ambrosio, Eastman Master Luthier and Designer.
- Neck Material : Maple
- Fingerboard : Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius : Flat
- Neck Profile : Flat D
- Nut : Bone 1 3/4"
- Scale Length : 670mm
- Bracings : Ladder
- Body Top : Englemann Spruce
- Body Back/Sides : Rosewood Laminate
- Bridge/Saddle : Traditional Rosewood Mustache 2 5/32"
- Rosette : Laminated Wood
- Truss Rod : Dual Acting
- Binding : Top
- Binding Material : Rosewood
- Tailpiece : Traditional Gypsy Style
- Logo : Painted Logo
- Inlay : Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color : White
- Body Top Finish : Open Pore
- Back/Sides Finish : Open Pore
- Hardware Color : Nickel
- Tuners : Gotoh SEP780
- Strings : D'adarrio EJ83M .011-.047
- Case : Padded Gig Bag.
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE