" 3000 pounds for a Gibson ES330 or half the price for this utterly exquisite creation - lovingly hand made from top to toe, featuring Eastmans Antique violin finish. "
T64/v ANTIQUE CLASSIC
A full-size 16” thinline in our new Antique Varnish. Deluxe Laminate Top, Deluxe Laminate back and sides with plenty of tone and attitude! Dual dog eared P-90's.
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Fret String Height:Bass .078" and Treble .062"
- Fretwire:22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Style:16" Thinline
- Body Dimensions:16" x 1 3/4"
- Body Top:Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides:Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Headstock, Neck, Body,
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Split Blocks
- Finish:Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color:Aged Nickel
- Tailpiece:US Bigsby B7
- Bridge:Gotoh Relic Series GE104B
- Tuners:Gotoh Relic Series SD90
- Knobs:Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup:Lollar Dog Ear P-90
- Bridge Pickup:Lollar Dog Ear P-90
- Pickup Height:3/32" bass side, 3/32" treble side
- Pickup Frame:Black Plastic
- 3 Way Switch:Switchcraft
- Switch Tip:Black Switchcraft
- Capacitors:0.022" Ohms
- Potentiometers:250k Audio Linear
- Output Jack:Switchcraft
- Strings:D’Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Action Height:3/32" bass side 12th fret, 2/32" treble side 12th fret
- Case:Hardshell Case
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE