- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even C
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Fret String Height:Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length:25 3/8"
- Body Style:Thorell/Vignola Signature Gypsy Jazz Guitar
- Body Dimensions:15" x 3 1/4"
- Body Top:AAA Tight Grained Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Highly Flamed Mahogany
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Top and Back
- Binding Material:4 Ply Ivoroid
- Hardware Color:Gold
- Tailpiece:Thorell Style
- String Spacing:2 3/32"
- Tuners:Gotoh SEP780-06MGG
- Neck Pickup:Lollar Johnny Smith
- Pickup Height:3/32"
- Capacitors:0.047" Ohms
- Potentiometers:500K Linear Taper Thumbwheel
- Output Jack:Switchcraft
- Strings:D’Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case:Hardshell Case
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE