E20OM ORCHESTRA MODEL
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:15" X 4-1/4"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Thermo-Cured Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Neck Finish:Satin
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics Option:LR Baggs Anthem, Anthem, or Element
- Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE