The Same - Just Better
Want a Better Guitar? Buy It From Richards Guitars - If you are serious about the guitar please do find the time to read this. I promise you that anyone offering you next day delivery are not offering what we do!
Behind every guitar sold is our meticulous quality control and personalized setup service. We literally leave no stone unturned. From geometric to cosmetic - every aspect is checked and adjusted as necessary...
We want your guitar to INSPIRE you.
In this first video I introduce you to a customers guitar which is about to go into our workshop for setup and I show you just how many modifications and improvements will be made to the guitar.
This second video shows the guitar going through the workshop process. This process takes around an hour but dont worry - its just highlights!
Its Not Always A Happy Ending
One of my favorite adverts was one by Honda which said at Honda they don't use the word "OK" and instead they use the phrase "What If". I LOVED that advert and found it so inspiring. This is the premise of every guitar setup we undertake. If that means rejecting guitars and starting again - that is exactly what we do.
No Time To Watch the Videos? Here Is the Summary...
If you have bought a guitar before you will know all too well that not every guitar feels or plays the same. You may also know that due to the nature of the major component of the guitar (wood) that they can feel great one moment and awful the next (say for example after traveling half way around the globe on a boat - from some factory in the far east to the UK!)
Richards Guitars offers a unique service offering the more discerning/knowledgeable buyer a host of "players benefits" which will ensure that ANY guitar purchased will give you years of enjoyment - regardless of the price paid. I can demonstrate that a guitar purchased from Richards Guitars will...
Stay In Tune - Longer
Want more reasons to buy from Richards Guitars?
After Sales support
A second guitar setup to your new guitars standard for just £35 - Got a guitar at home that you think could be improved? Drop it in and we will do over £55 worth of work for just £35
6 & 12 month checks and "re-sets". A *FREE follow up service for any of my customers. We will ensure your guitar plays like the day it left our store (minus your own wear and tear of course!) saving you £££ on pricey guitar technicians bills. If we find any parts that are failing that are not due to normal wear and tear we will replace them free of charge!
Over the past 20 years I have worked hand in hand with suppliers, reporting back with fault "trends" and ways to improve products supplied to us. Companys I have dealt with have been listening intently over the years and we know what value our input has brought to their brands.
To summarise, a guitar supplied by Richards Guitars will not just feel like a new guitar, it will feel like YOUR guitar.
* Due to the need to check your intonation & adjust accordingly you must bring in your guitar with BRAND NEW strings fitted (original guage as setup when sold) OR pay our technician to remove your old strings and fit new ones - guide price £16 including strings. It is impossible to check intonation accurately with old strings.
Past 2 Years Of Customers (Image only shows some of the UK!)
Every red marker represents someone who I have supplied a guitar to, possibly starting with guidance and advice online, telephone or in store. I have provided a guitar meticulously quality controlled and set up to their personal specification. I have personally play tested prior to dispatch and have continued to provide back up and support via my live chat service...
- Call us during office hours (Monday To Saturday 10-4pm) on 01789 263333
- Why not book an appointment and spend a morning or afternoon in total peace and privacy? All the advice will be on hand whenever you need it
- Live Help is available which is run by Jon, Jake & Richard most hours of the day 7 days a week
- Richard has written many advice blogs relating to this brand, which can be found at the bottom of the page
- Richard has provided many hours of advice via our Youtube page at www.youtube.com/richardsguitarshop
- Special highlights are often featured on our Instagram
Discover the Guild BT-240E Baritone: Unearth the Depths of Sonic Brilliance
**Jumbo tone with deep, moody richness.**
The BT-240E Baritone, a mesmerizing masterpiece from Guild, promises an extraordinary and mysterious soundscape with its enchanting low-end timbre. Guild, renowned for its legendary large jumbo body shape and legacy of pressed back construction, now presents a baritone guitar that brings a unique and captivating voice to your music.
1. **Historical Heritage:** The BT-240E Baritone inherits Guild's iconic jumbo body shape and a construction method that has stood the test of time, offering musicians a deep, full-frequency Baritone voice that adds an unmistakable character to any composition.
2. **Rich, Resonant Mahogany:** The arched mahogany back of the BT-240E projects crisp and earthy low frequencies, providing the foundation for your music. The solid spruce top balances the delivery with a harmonious, well-rounded sound.
3. **Unique Tuning:** Tuned to B-E-A-D-F#-b, the BT-240E Baritone resides 5 steps down from a standard guitar, introducing an entirely new tonal palette. This makes it an ideal choice for filling out an ensemble or taking center stage in your musical journey.
4. **Versatile Application:** Whether you're looking to add depth to your musical arrangements or yearning for a standalone instrument that brings a rich and compelling character to your compositions, the BT-240E Baritone is a valuable addition to any musician's toolkit.
The Guild BT-240E Baritone is more than just a guitar; it's a gateway to a world of rich, mysterious, and captivating sound. Whether you're a seasoned performer or an adventurous musician, this baritone guitar is your ticket to a musical adventure like no other.
Unearth the depths of your creativity, delve into uncharted sonic territories, and elevate your music with the Guild BT-240E Baritone. Order yours today and let your compositions resonate with a profound, moody richness that only Guild can provide. It's time to add a touch of mystique to your music.
|Body Shape||F - Jumbo|
|Body Top||Solid Sitka Spruce|
|Top Bracing Pattern||OX Bracing|
|Soundhole Diameter||3 7/8" (98mm)|
|Rosette||Mother-Of-Pearl / ABS|
|Top Purfling Inlay||Black/White/Black ABS|
|Body Back||Arched Mahogany|
|Body Binding||Ivory ABS|
|Scale Length||27" (686mm)|
|Neck Shape||C Shape|
|Nut Width||1 3/4" (44.5mm)|
|Neck Thickness 1st Fret||20mm|
|Neck Thickness 9th Fret||24mm|
|Truss Rod||Dual Action|
|Truss Rod Wrench||4mm Allen Key|
|Fingerboard Material||Pau Ferro|
|Fingerboard Radius||16" (406mm)|
|Fingerboard Inlays||5mm Dots - Mother-Of-Pearl|
|Bridge Material||Pau Ferro|
|Bridge String Spacing||2 1/4" (56mm)|
|Bridge Pins||Ivory Colored Plastic with Black Dot|
|Saddle Material||Compensated Bone|
|Hardware Finish / Plating||Nickel|
|Tuning Machines||Guild Vintage 18 Open Gear Tuners|
|Endpin||Strap Button - Nickel|
|Electronics||Guild/Fishman GT-1 with Volume and Tone controls|
|Strings||D'Addario XTAPB1670 - Coated Phosphor Bronze (.016-.070)|
|Included Case||Case Sold Separately|
|Case Candy||Guild Cloth Bag filled with Warranty Book, Promotion Card with Stickers, Truss Rod Wrench, and 2 Guild Picks|
|Upper Bout Width||12 1/2" (318mm)|
|Lower Bout Width||17" (432mm)|
|Body Depth Upper Bout||4" (101mm)|
|Body Depth Lower Bout||4 3/4" (121mm)|
|Body Length||20 3/4" (527mm)|
|Overall Length||43" (1092mm)|