- High-quality acoustic guitar made from carefully select solid woods.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including soundboard voicing and the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint.
- Stylish natural appearance featuring appointments made from black walnut, faux tortoise and mother-of-pearl.
Our Grand Nylon series combines two guitar worlds, the sound and lightness of playing the classical guitar and ergonomic features of a neck of steel string guitars. The GNc 2-SW has a Sitka spruce soundboard and black walnut back and sides. These tonewoods give the guitar not only a pleasing musical sound, but also a gorgeous natural look. A time-proven body design and internal bracing pattern translate into an optimal balance of volume, sustain, and dynamics.
|Available body shapes||GNc|
|Neck-to-body joint||12th fret|
|Solid top - grade||Sitka spruce - AA|
|Solid back and sides - grade||Black walnut - A|
|Purfling||Black and white lines|
|Rosette||Double ring with black walnut inlay|
|Bridge string spacing||2 3/16|
|Top finish||Open-Pore Finish|
|Back and sides finish||Open-Pore Finish|
|Nut width||1 3/4|
|Neck reinforcement||CNR System with dual-action adjustment|
|Neck profile||Furch Soft V|
|Scale length||25 9/16|
|Fingerboard radius||15 3/4|
|Fingerboard side inlay||White pearl position dots|
|Neck material||African mahogany|
|Machine heads||Furch Classical Nickel – gear ratio 1:16|
|Machine head buttons||Faux amber|
|Zero fret||Black TUSQ|
|Nut string spacing||1 1/2|
|Strings||Savarez Alliance 500AJ HT|
|Neck finish||Open-Pore Finish with antibacterial additive|
|Headstock finish||Open-Pore Finish|
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE