" Another stunning work of art by Eastman. The AC622CE is alive, vibrant with stunning lows but so clear. For those who want it to look as good as it sounds the AC622CE will never let you down"
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" x 4 1/4"
- Sound Port:1.5" Sound Port
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid European Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Flamed Maple with Center Strip
- Arm Contour:Ebony
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material:Figured Maple
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Maple Leafs
- Side Dots:Black
- Bridge Pins:Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Gold
- Pickguard:Guirian Pro Guard
- Tuners:Gotoh SG301
- Electronics:LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Strings:D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE