- First-class acoustic guitar made for the most discerning guitarists.
- Premium-quality tonewoods.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including special soundboard and backplate voicing process, the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint, and unique Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish.
- Ergonomic feature Bevel Duo for maximum comfort.
- Luxury appearance featuring a host of appointments made from abalone and koa.
- Heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.
|Available body shapes||G, Gc|
|Body ergonomics||Bevel Duo - koa with contrasting line|
|Neck-to-body joint||14th fret|
|Solid top||Alpine spruce|
|Solid back and sides||Cocobolo|
|Binding||Koa with white line|
|Purfling||Abalone with black and white line|
|Tail decoration||Koa wedge with contrasting line|
|Rosette||Premium solid koa ring with abalone inlay|
|Bridge pins||Ebony with pearl eye|
|Saddle||TUSQ fully compensated|
|Bridge string spacing||2 3/16|
|Top finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish|
|Back and sides finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish|
|Pickguard||Anti-Scratch - transparent|
|Nut width||1 3/4|
|Available nut width||1 11/16 and 1 7/8|
|Neck reinforcement||CNR System with dual-action adjustment|
|Neck profile||Furch Soft V|
|Scale length||25 9/16|
|Fingerboard material||Figured ziricote|
|Fingerboard radius||15 3/4|
|Fingerboard front inlay||White pearl Roman numeral inlays|
|Fingerboard side inlay||White pearl linear position markers|
|Headstock overlay||Figured ziricote|
|Headstock inlay||Abalone leafs|
|Fingerboard and headstock binding||Koa with white line|
|Neck material||African mahogany|
|Machine heads||Gotoh 510 Silver Patina - gear ratio 1:21|
|Machine head buttons||Polished ebony|
|Nut string spacing (1 3/4)||1 1/2|
|Nut string spacing (1 11/16)||1 7/16|
|Nut string spacing (1 7/8)||1 9/16|
|Strings||Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53|
|Neck finish||Full-Pore Smooth-Slide Satin Finish with antibacterial additive|
|Headstock finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish|
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE