" Need a small body acoustic? On a budget? This guitar is simply unbelievable for the money. "
The Pacific Coast Highway PCH1-OM
Eastman have done it again!
As one of Eastmans limited number of Premium dealerships Eastman provide us hand made guitars as a loss leader (as its called in the trade!) to introduce their brand to players who will possibly one day want one of their higher range models for which they are highly reputed.
What this basically means is you get access to ridiculously good guitars at a remarkable price.
Whilst the guitar has laminate back and sides this model genuinely retains the Eastman voice and "chime" and bell like tone I have come to love in Eastman guitars.
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:22 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:15" x 4 1/4" x 4"
- Body Top:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Laminated Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle:Rosewood/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top and Back
- Binding Material:Black Plastic
- Logo:Maple Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:White Plastic w/black dots
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck/Headstock Finish:Open Pore
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Optional Plack Teardrop
- Tuners:Ping RM 1171
- Strings:D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE