" LAG guitars are just so beautiful and stylish. Why look the same as everyone else when you can have a guitar that has a boutique / designer look for under £400? "
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back & Sides: Tropical Khaya
- Finish: High Gloss
- Bridge: Brownwood
- Saddle: Compensated black graphite / 72mm
- Neck: Tropical Khaya
- Finish: French satin
- Trussrod: 2 Ways
- Fingerboard: Brownwood
- Frets: 20 / Silver-Nickel
- Scale: 650mm
- Headstock: Brownwood
- Machine Heads: Die cast / 1:18 Ratio / Satin Black
- Nut: Black graphite / 43mm
•Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce
•Back & Sides: Tropical Khaya
•Finish: High Gloss
•Saddle: Compensated black graphite / 72mm
•Neck: Tropical Khaya
•Finish: French satin
•Trussrod: 2 Ways
•Frets: 20 / Silver-Nickel
•Machine Heads: Die cast / 1:18 Ratio / Satin Black
•Nut: Black graphite / 43mm
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE
Please excuse me while I upate this introductory page. Its a new feature to help me help you understand why I recommend them so highly and will be updated soon!