We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE
Arriving with us December 2019. Order now to avoid dissapointment
Eastman is billing this instrument as a “must-have” for players of jazz and fingerstyle. The brand has taken the nylon-stringed guitar blueprint and upgraded it with modern appointments. These include an LR Baggs LB6 pickup, Schaller GrandTune tuners, a cutaway for better upper fret and a narrower nut width that’s said to give you an electric-like feel.
As for its tonewoods, the Cabaret features a solid spruce top, cedar neck, ebony fingerboard, as well as flamed maple back and sides. The back, in particular, is carved in order to enhance both projection and lower mid-range clarity, according to Buscarino. The luthier also commented on finer build details: “The two-way truss rod makes for a super easy setup and the oval hole adds a modern touch to the overall aesthetic”.
- Neck Material:Cedar
- Fingerboard Radius:30"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080-P
- Body Dimensions:14 1/8" x 3 3/4"
- Neck Profile:Narrow Classical
- Nut:Bone 1 15/16"
- Scale Length:634mm
- Body Top:Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Figured Maple
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony with Rope Loop Inlay/Bone
- Rosette:Looping Rope
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Figured Mahogany
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Top Finish:Open Pore
- Back/Sides Finish:Open Pore
- Hardware Color:Satin Gold
- Electronics:LR Baggs LB6
- Tuners:Schaller Grandtune Satin Gold/Ebony buton
- Strings:D'Addario Classical EXP45
- Action Height:3mm bass side 12th fret, 2mm treble side 12th fret
- Case:Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm