Insanely great reproduction of the 1966 classic. Single coil neck pickup with Lipstick® Humbucking pickup pair in bridge. Coil tap switch. German carved top. Bound body with F hole. Awesome tone and feel. The finest guitar you have ever played. Period.
- Reversed double cutaway offset horn shape
- Semi-hollow body with center block
- Scale length: 24.5″
- Number of frets: 22 (zero fret at nut position)
- Fully adjustable wraparound bridge
- 1 dual humbucking Lipstick® bridge pickup
- 1 vintage style large housing single coil neck pickup
- 1 master volume
- 1 master tone (with push pull switch to split bridge pickup)
- 3 way pickup switch
We provide the most comprehensive pre and post sale service in the industry with a combined value of over 100 GBP
Demonstrated by over1000 verified customer reviews HERE
This service consists of:
* Completely taylored / personalised setup service ensuring your guitar plays to your personal playing requirements.
* Unique level of quality control ensuring you cannot receive a poor quality / standard of guitar fit & finish.
* 6 & 12 month check & reset if you wish to take advantage and live close enough to visit.
Please be assured that this service is like no other with over 1 hour spent on every guitar before sale
For further extensive details on this service please click HERE