Faith FKN-FMC Electro Acoustic Guitar ( Neptune Fishman Matrix Custom) - Exclusively available at Richards Guitars
The Same - Just Better
Want a Better Guitar? Buy It From Richards Guitars - If you are serious about the guitar please do find the time to read this. I promise you that anyone offering you next day delivery are not offering what we do!
Behind every guitar sold is our meticulous quality control and personalized setup service. We literally leave no stone unturned. From geometric to cosmetic - every aspect is checked and adjusted as necessary...
We want your guitar to INSPIRE you.
In this first video I introduce you to a customers guitar which is about to go into our workshop for setup and I show you just how many modifications and improvements will be made to the guitar.
This second video shows the guitar going through the workshop process. This process takes around an hour but dont worry - its just highlights!
Its Not Always A Happy Ending
One of my favorite adverts was one by Honda which said at Honda they don't use the word "OK" and instead they use the phrase "What If". I LOVED that advert and found it so inspiring. This is the premise of every guitar setup we undertake. If that means rejecting guitars and starting again - that is exactly what we do.
No Time To Watch the Videos? Here Is the Summary...
If you have bought a guitar before you will know all too well that not every guitar feels or plays the same. You may also know that due to the nature of the major component of the guitar (wood) that they can feel great one moment and awful the next (say for example after traveling half way around the globe on a boat - from some factory in the far east to the UK!)
Richards Guitars offers a unique service offering the more discerning/knowledgeable buyer a host of "players benefits" which will ensure that ANY guitar purchased will give you years of enjoyment - regardless of the price paid. I can demonstrate that a guitar purchased from Richards Guitars will...
Stay In Tune - Longer
Want more reasons to buy from Richards Guitars?
After Sales support
A second guitar setup to your new guitars standard for just £35 - Got a guitar at home that you think could be improved? Drop it in and we will do over £55 worth of work for just £35
6 & 12 month checks and "re-sets". A *FREE follow up service for any of my customers. We will ensure your guitar plays like the day it left our store (minus your own wear and tear of course!) saving you £££ on pricey guitar technicians bills. If we find any parts that are failing that are not due to normal wear and tear we will replace them free of charge!
Over the past 20 years I have worked hand in hand with suppliers, reporting back with fault "trends" and ways to improve products supplied to us. Companys I have dealt with have been listening intently over the years and we know what value our input has brought to their brands.
To summarise, a guitar supplied by Richards Guitars will not just feel like a new guitar, it will feel like YOUR guitar.
* Due to the need to check your intonation & adjust accordingly you must bring in your guitar with BRAND NEW strings fitted (original guage as setup when sold) OR pay our technician to remove your old strings and fit new ones - guide price £16 including strings. It is impossible to check intonation accurately with old strings.
Past 2 Years Of Customers (Image only shows some of the UK!)
Every red marker represents someone who I have supplied a guitar to, possibly starting with guidance and advice online, telephone or in store. I have provided a guitar meticulously quality controlled and set up to their personal specification. I have personally play tested prior to dispatch and have continued to provide back up and support via my live chat service...
- Call us during office hours (Monday To Saturday 10-4pm) on 01789 263333
- Why not book an appointment and spend a morning or afternoon in total peace and privacy? All the advice will be on hand whenever you need it
- Live Help is available which is run by Jon, Jake & Richard most hours of the day 7 days a week
- Richard has written many advice blogs relating to this brand, which can be found at the bottom of the page
- Richard has provided many hours of advice via our Youtube page at www.youtube.com/richardsguitarshop
- Special highlights are often featured on our Instagram
" Combine the best value all solid wood guitar on the market with the stunning Fishman Matrix pickup system and you have the perfect all rounder for under GBP600 "[FT]
I have been SO impressed by the wonderful Faith Neptune that I wanted to provide it as an electro acoustic model, but not be restricted by the standard Shadow system supplied on these guitars.
The Fishman Matrix is a stunning pickup that provides volume, tone and overall bass reponse from a very simple control mounted on the inside of the sound hole. NO cutting out of the guitar is necessary which ensures the original tone of the guitar remains unaltered (an inevitability when you cut out a hole in the side of the guitar and replace the wood with plastic!).
With a retail of GBP200 we will professionally install the pickup into the guitar for just GBP150 more than the base cost of the guitar. This saves you GBP50 on the retail price of the pickup, GBP50 installation fee and of course our setups provided free of charge with every guitar would also normally cost you GBP55!!
This kind of dedicated service on an instrument pre sale is unique to Richards Guitars and I am very proud to bring you such an offer.
The Fishman Matrix pickup is one of the purist I have heard and it has proven a massive success with all my customers who have it fitted to the Stonebridge guitars at GBP1500+
The combination of the all solid wood Faith with this top quality pickup, installed by ourselves in house at Richards Guitars gives you the most wonderful electro acoustic guitar money can buy at GBP500.
The Faith Series FKN Neptune is a stripped back, uncomplicated baby jumbo with a breathable satin finish. It features an all solid wood construction, Rosewood fingerboard and Shadow electronics.
This Faith Series Neptune baby jumbo may have simple looks but at its heart its a true Faith guitar holding onto legendary luthier Patrick James Eggles' design concepts.
The all solid body is made up of a solid Engelmann Spruce top and solid Indonesian Mahogany back and sides. Patrick's X-Brace design and quarter sawn spruce bracing yields rigidity whilst giving the guitar superior resonance. The Mahogany neck utilizes Patrick Bolt-On Design and is topped with a Rosewood fingerboard with a 12th fret Mother of Pearl 'F' inlay.
With the Faith Series FKN Neptune you get simple looks, no unnecessary cosmetics and a simple, breathable satin finish delivering the very soul of Faith guitars at superb value.
- 2 stage satin finish
- Solid Engelmann Spruce top
- Solid Indonesian Mahogany back and sides
- Quarter-Sawn Spruce bracing
- Patrick James Eggle X-Brace design bracing pattern
- Mahogany neck
- Indian Rosewood fingerboard
- Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- 16" fingerboard radius
- 43mm nut width
A Faith case can be purchased for an additional GBP79 with this guitar.
*Over £100 Of Added Value FREE With This Guitar Includes:
- Comprehensive Quality Control (prior to setup). We will reject a guitar that fails this process (geometric or cosmetic)
- Professional Setup, bespoke to your requirements including personal choice of string gauge
- Certificate of Completion, for evidence of work carried out
- 6 and 12 Month "Healthchecks". If you are in the area we will follow up with checks and resets at 6 and 12 months - all on the house.
- New Ownership Reset in the event you sell the guitar on. Improve the resale value of your guitar by keeping your certificate safe. Not only can you show the guitar has been set up already but the buyer has the opportunity to bring the guitar in to us for a reset too.